If you haven’t noticed – I love to use zucchini in every way possible. I was asked to do a Super Bowl snack feature for El Diario and here is one of the recipes I shared for quick snack ideas.
Tuna Cranberry Zucchini Rolls
- For Tuna Salad:
- 16 oz. can white tuna, packed in water, drained
- 3 tbsp. low fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion, minced
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 apple, diced
- salt and pepper
- For Rolls:
- 1 large zucchini, cut into thin slices
- Combine all the ingredients for tuna salad. Season with salt and pepper.
- Lightly grill zucchini and set aside to drain water. Once dried, roll up with tuna salad filling.