Recipe: Zucchini Sliders
- 1/2 pound ground turkey, chicken or beef
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tbsp diced onion
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1 large zucchini
- Olive oil
- Any other seasonings (optional)
- Slice the zucchini into quarter inch thick circles and drizzle olive oil over the zucchini and place them on a grill to get some grill marks on them (about 2 minutes). A regular frying pan can work as well.
- Combine the ground meat, garlic, onion, salt, pepper, paprika, and optional cayenne and make small patties. Form patties the same diameter as the zucchini slices. Dry the patties until cooked thoroughly.
- You can add additional toppings to your sliders, including tomatoes, avocado, mushrooms, onions, mustard, etc.