My zoodle (zucchini spiralized using a spiralizer) addiction is real. I can eat zoodles daily without getting bored because you can do so much with this “pasta” replacement. This recipe is a play on shrimp scampi using zoodles to replace the pasta and olive oil / ghee to replace the butter. Did I mention the best part? Aside from absolutely delish, you can make it in under 25 minutes!
- 1 zucchini, spiralized
- 14 large shrimps, peeled and cleaned (fresh is best!)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp ghee (can replace with olive oil)
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 red onion, minced
- 1 tsp tamari or liquid aminos (more if you like!)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Heat up olive oil and ghee in skillet or frying pan.
- Add onions and garlic. Cook until onions are clear. Add tamari or liquid amino. More if you like!
- Add shrimp and cook until desired finish. Salt & pepper to taste.
- Add spiralized zucchini and toss for 5 minutes.
- Let the dish sit for a few minutes until watery. Remove from skillet leaving water behind.